Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our blog about our time in Hungary.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Debrecen: A City Full of Hot Air

I officially name Debrecen "The Hot Air Balloon Capitol of Hungary." I have bestowed this honor on Debrecen because every time we go outside lately we see hot air balloons. The reason for all this "hot air" is because Debrecen holding in the 19th Hot Air Balloon World Championship during the first week of October. Below are some examples of what we have seen just walking around the city.





All those tiny dot are hot air balloons!

1 comment:

  1. Hello- I am the pilot of the Curves Balloon in the photos above. We were in Debrecen for the World Hot Air Balloon Championships...and we won the event. This was my favorite flight while we were there. Is there any chance that you would email me any of these pictures? My email address is johnpetrehn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete