Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our blog about our time in Hungary.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Crafts

Being a teacher around Christmas time can be challenging. So I have tried to find ways to channel the kids excitement into something other than driving me crazy! :)

Here are a few activities that I'll be doing:

  • Construction paper Christmas tree's that the kids decorate with ornament stickers.
  • Write your own Christmas song and perform it for the class (it can be to the tune of an already existing Christmas song).
  • Create your own holiday crossword puzzle.
  • Make a Christmas card for someone special.
  • Make a Christmas ornament. 
  • Christmas Pictionary   
  • Word find (how many words can you find in the words Christmas or candy cane?)
  • Draw a map of the North Pole.
If you have more idea's I would love to hear them!

A group of my nursery kids decorating their
construction paper Christmas tree's.

No comments:

Post a Comment